torsdag 21 oktober 2010

But with what we have I promise you that we keep marchin on

"There are times where I sort of look at my life and think, well I can't do this and I can't do that. And you keep on concentrating on the things that you wished you had, all the things that you wished you didn't have. And you sort of forget what you do have. And theres no point in my life I belive where I wish I had arms and legs, I wish I had arms and legs, I wish I had arms and legs. Cause wishing wont help."

"What I've seen in life are just a couple of key principals. And the first thing I've seen is to be thankful. It's hard to be thankful."

"But I realize that I may not have hands to hold my wifes hand, but when the time comes I'll be able to hold her heart. I don't need hands to hold her heart."


Nick Vujicic. Så himla inspirerande!